Our company’s trailer specials will offer customers discounted prices, closeouts, and more. With our full, diverse line of horse, living quarters, cargo, dump, and livestock trailers, as well as utility, equipment, auto haulers and more valued trailers; The Trailer Specialist will have the reduced trailers you are looking for at a sense of value you won’t believe!
Serving San Joaquin County, The Trailer Specialist will match all your trailer needs and give you service that is incomparable. So take a look at our line-up for inventory specials today! Providing you deals that you won’t be able to pass up, and customer service that you deserve, Trailer Specialist will continually to keep you satisfied.
For more information about our inventory specials, give us a call at 209.334.9600 or stop by our location at 24155 N. HWY 99, Acampo, CA 95220, and let us assist you in all our trailer needs.
CM RD2 Model 8'6" Truck Bed VIN169488
Features & Description
CM RD2 Model 8'6" Truck Bed
8'6" x 97" x 56" x 38"TC
Discounted because bed has some scratches.
• Available Sizes:
• 84" length
• 8’-6” length
• 9'-4" length
• 11'-4" length
Design Features & Hardware:
• All steel frame construction
• 4" steel channel frame rails
• 3" steel roll-formed 3/16" channel crossmembers
• Steel tubing headache rack with round "easy view" window grill
• 1/8" steel tread plate deck
• Recessed gooseneck ball mounting box with easy access removable cover and 2 safety chain loops
• Steel tread plate side with rub rail and stake pockets
• Removable 4" tall side rails
• Angled fuel fill
• Steel tread plate solid rear skirt
• 5” steel channel frame drop hitch with full access receiver mount and 2 punched safety chain holes
• Premium TGIC Polyester powdercoating: black
• 2 – LED recessed tail, brake, and back up lights mounted in headache rack
• Stop, turn, tail, back up, and tag lights in skirt
• DOT required lighting (clearance and marker lights)
• All lighting must be wired to meet all DOT requirements as originally intended by the vehicle manufacturer.
• Fender Wells-Due to various chassis lengths and configurations, specific measurements may determine the fender well placement on skirted beds (i.e. 2003 Dodge is 58” cab to axle measurement, whereas Ford and Chevy are 56” on bed off models)